Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More Birthdays....


(Picture taken at Chucky Cheese.
I was trying to keep Sophia's head looking at the camera and I forgot to move my hand :))

Sophia and I celebrated our birthdays this month.
Sophia was lucky enough to have most of her birthday spent outside since our a/c went out on us. We ended up bbq-ing hot dogs and sitting under the trees to try and keep cool. It was a hot day. She LOVED all her presents and the attention. Good thing we planned an ice cream pie because I wasn't about to use my oven that day.
For my birthday I ended up inviting some friends over with their kids to play in the park in the morning and then went out for dinner and movie in the evening. It was a fun day!

3 comments:

Omi and Opi said...

Such a cute picture of Sophia and Mommy!

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Happy Late Birthday. Sorry! I remembered that morning, then forgot later in the day. It sounds like a nice time.

Nathan's Mommy said...

Cute! The picture is even better because you forgot to move your hand. :)