Monday, January 25, 2010

A bunch of everything...


Several days in January we had pj parties all day long. It was too cold to get them dressed in anything else so we just snuggled in our jammies all day :-) Plus Sophia wore several outfits a day due to her potty training experience.
One of Tate's favorite things to do when he is playing on the ground is to find the baby wipes. He gets so excited opening the box up himself and successfully eating the wet cloth.

Tate surprised us all this past week by...getting his first tooth and sitting up in his bed. (I knew the second I put pink sheets in his crib would be the day I'd take a picture and sure enough. All of his other sheets were dirty. I'm getting more sheets for this boy so people don't think in sleeps in a girly room :-)


One of Sophia's highlights this month was to eat an entire ice-cream cone from IKEA. She loves that store :-) She is adding more vocabulary in her conversations these days. I wish I could record everything that she says. She's asks, "mom, can we play the Wii together?" She's recounted to us a lesson she learned in nursery about Adam and Eve and the garden of Eden. That was cute. She counted to 10 all by herself this past week. I love when she sings along to her songs and gets practically all the words. She is quite the secretary as well. She answers phones and emails as one of her daily activities. Did I ever mention that she has a make believe friend named Paka. He was a good example when she was getting use to the potty. She would sit on the potty if Paka was.

Our kids are growing and we love to watch them grow!

2 comments:

Omi and Opi said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures! Omi loved to see them while she is studying at BYU!

Nathan's Mommy said...

Sophia is loving that ice cream! Tate is so big! Nathan loves to watch the videos of his cousins.