Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Changing of the Beds!


It's about time! Sophia upgraded to the BIG bed and Tate is now in the crib! They are both way happy about the change.



Sophia and Tate playing together after nap time. One of Sophia's last naps in the crib!

Tate was happy to hear that he would be getting a new bed :-) He has been finally starting to move around and defiantly out growing the pack 'n' play. I think the crib will help him explore a little more...
And sure enough...he is finding his way around! I found him contently playing with the railing this morning on his tummy.


Sophia played on her bed the rest of the night after we put it up for her. She sleeps on it well and has only fallen off twice so far.

1 comment:

Fancy This-Fancy That said...

Sophie-squid looks so cute! And I can't believe how much your baby is growing up! Time sure does fly.