Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tate's Favorite Past Times

Sleep,

Bathe,


Swing,

Travel (and sleep some more),


Eat (photo unavailable),
and hangout with big sister.

3 comments:

Kaer said...

They keep you busy, huh?
Hope you guys had a fun Fourth of July. We were in Blanding. I'll try calling you this week. love ya,

bethelight said...

Tate is really filling out. He is so handsome and Sophia is really growing up. I am so excited to see all of you in Aug. Love, big hugs and kisses. Mom and Gramma Bacca

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Well, Tate, it looks like you've got the hang of being a baby! Soren enjoyed seeing pictures of you tonight.

P.S. Tate has those beautiful big eyes. I can hardly wait to give him a love and a squeeze when you guys come out.

Have fun watching Kiki, Sophia!
(Does she like Totoro, too? Those are a big two faves around here with our kids)