Sophia celebrated her 2nd birthday. It was fun singing her happy birthday and then hearing her try to sing it to her self later that day. She seemed to enjoy the festivities.
Don't comment on the cake. I tried to make an ice cream cake (everything was from scratch by the way) with limited time. The ice cream was still soft when we tried to frost it so this is how it turned out. We went for the abstract look :-).
It was yummy and that's all that matters right?
6 comments:
Wow...she's two!!! That is crazy...time really does fly by!! Happy birthday Sophia!!!
Happy Birthday Sophia!! I knew her b-day was coming up, but I couldn't remember what day.... By the way...happy birthday to you too! I can't believe I forgot that one too! what a slacker friend I am...
Did you get her that rocking chair for her birthday? It's so cute...I am thinking of getting one for Soren as he likes his cousin Sarah's so much when we visit.
I am breaking the rule: the cake sounds delicious, I wish we could have tasted it! Renaun might want the recipe ;-)
Shoot I thought that ice cream cake looked great and yummy like you said it to be. :) Well hope she is enjoying being 2 and that you all are doing great!
love ya!!
Kokena
Happy Birthday Sophia!! We tried to call on Saturday (to also say happy birthday to your mom, too!), but it didn't go thru. We are so excited to see you next month. I think you & cousin Nathan will have a lot of fun together!
Looks like a YUMMY birthday! What a beautiful birthday girl (and family :) We can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!
Post a Comment