When ever we visit C&D and the dogs Sophia entertains us by dancing while she plays this guitar. It's cute to watch her stomp her feet and move her hips. She was also very excited to receive a new toy to bang on and play music.
Good morning Shoshana and Sophia, I is so wonderful you are able to but these viedos on the site. It is great to hear your voice and see Sophia. I love the way she responds to your directions. Adam those 2nd ear holes are really paying off. Or little Sophia is just a genuis or both. Love and blessings. Mom
2 comments:
Wiggle those hips!
Good morning Shoshana and Sophia,
I is so wonderful you are able to but these viedos on the site. It is great to hear your voice and see Sophia. I love the way she responds to your directions. Adam those 2nd ear holes are really paying off. Or little Sophia is just a genuis or both. Love and blessings. Mom
Post a Comment