Saturday, March 22, 2008

Soothing my aching toe


With all the packing and moving around I thought I was doing pretty good, until I whacked my toe on one of my suitcases while I was putting things away. Sophia tried to kiss it better. I don't think it is broken but it sure is bruised. Good thing I packed my first aid kit with my magic healing ointments :-)

1 comment:

bethelight said...

Shoshi, I have not been to your sight for a while. I totally ejoyed the pictures. Wow Adam, his friend and father have done an incrediable job. Way to go and so awesome Adam that you got so much done in such a short time.

shoshi I am happy you have your first aid and miracle cures also.

well I off to have a date night with dad in the theater room and the computer office, kitchen, dinning and dogs home. I think he is watching Titanic. you know how he loves love movies. Bye. and love mom.